We are looking for individuals who are positive, team oriented and enjoy physically demanding work. Download the Recruit Package here! Please also review the Physical Demands Assessment.
- The opportunity for you to contribute to the safety of your community.
- Professional NFPA 1001 certified firefighting education transferable anywhere in North America.
- Additional benefits such as WCB and life insurance coverage.
- Aptitude for physically demanding but gratifying work
- Positive, team-oriented personality
- 3 hours of weekly training/practice nights, min. of one Saturday per month
- Interested candidates should be 18 years of age or older. No previous experience is necessary, all personal safety equipment provided.
Want to make firefighting part of your life?
For more information please contact 780-939-8413 or 780-939-8416
Please fill out the form below, or alternatively download it here and drop it off to Protective Services Headquarters.