We are looking for individuals who are positive, team oriented and enjoy physically demanding work.
- The opportunity for you to contribute to the safety of your community.
- Professional NFPA 1001 certified firefighting education transferable anywhere in North America.
- Additional benefits such as WCB and life insurance coverage.
- Aptitude for physically demanding but gratifying work
- Positive, team-oriented personality
- 3 hours of weekly training/practice nights, min. of one Saturday per month
- Interested candidates should be 18 years of age or older*. No previous experience is necessary, all personal safety equipment provided.
*Note: Individuals aged 16 and 17 may be considered depending on personal suitability.
Want to make firefighting part of your life?
For more information please contact 780-939-8413 or 780-939-8416