Unless otherwise posted, regular scheduled Council meetings are held at the County Centre on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month at 9 a.m.
All regular Council meetings are open to the public with the exception of Closed Sessions. Currently, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all Council meetings are being held online.
If you would like to make a presentation at a Council meeting, please complete this form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In 2022, Sturgeon County launched a new platform for hosting Sturgeon County Council and Committee of the Whole Meeting information. This platform allows us to publish Council Meeting agendas in both PDF and HTML formats, making it easier to view on mobile devices.
View Meeting Agendas
- Council and Committee of the Whole meeting agendas are posted at least 24 hours before the meeting date.
- To view the agenda, simply click on the meeting date on the calendar below.
- You will be able to view the agenda as an HTML (web page) or a PDF
- The video link for Council and Committee of the Whole meetings will be added to the calendar link along with the agendas on the day of the meeting.
- To view the video, simply click on the meeting date on the calendar below, then click on the video link.
Important Video Notes:
- If the live webcast screen is black, that means Council is in Closed Session. All closed session items are identified in the meeting agenda.
- For best results, please use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.