Truck-Fill Station Construction
Sturgeon County Utilities & Transportation departments are going to be doing roadway repairs to the Riviere Qui Barre and the Villeneuve bulk water truck-fill loading areas.
- Villeneuve Fill Station– October 15-16
- RQB Fill Station and Approach to 554 – October 16-17
During these repairs, there will be no access to the bulk water truck-fill’s and users will need to get water from another site. When Villeneuve is shut down, users will need to use Riviere Qui Barre, Summerbrook or Cardiff Echo’s truck-fill stations for bulk water.
When Riviere Qui Barre is shut down, users will need to use Villeneuve, Summerbrook or Cardiff Echo’s truck-fill stations for bulk water. Addresses of these stations are located below.
- Riviere Qui Bare Truck-Fill Station: #400 – 26500 Hwy 44
- Villeneuve Truck-Fill station: 26503 Hwy 633
- Cardiff Echo’s Truck-Fill Station: #89 Mill Road, East side of Cardiff
- Summerbrook Truck-Fill Station: 25219 Coal Mine Road