Water Outages via NE Water Commission (CRNWSC)
During the first planned water outage this week, the CRNWSC determined that the fill line directly connected to the Landing Trail’s Water Reservoir was is significantly deteriorated, as a result, an emergency repair will be done this weekend.
The water outage will now remain in effect until July 25th.
What you need to know:
- Customers on the Landing Trail waterline will still receive water, but are requested to continue conserving water where possible (Water hauling will continue over the weekend to ensure the reservoir is full).
- Utility Services will continue supplying water to residents without cisterns at the water tank along Old Fort Trail.
Next outage dates:
- September 16 – 18, 2019
- September 23 – 25, 2019
Customers in the following areas will be impacted…
- Landing Trail Customers (approximately 60 residents) – water will be limited, the County will do its best to haul / fill the landing trail reservoir during these outage dates. Customers are asked to conserve water.
- Customers along Old Fort Trail (approximately 20 residents) – Those without Cisterns will not have access to water, those with cisterns are asked to conserve their water where possible. The County will be providing a water tank service for those without water storage (cisterns )to allow for basic water necessities. The County recommends residents supply themselves with bottled water these outage dates.
- Industrial Heartland Customers were provided notice regarding the outage dates and were asked to draw water from their on-site water reservoirs.
- Customers in Hewitt Estates, Hu Haven / Riverside, Sturgeon Industrial Park, Casa Vista and Sturgeon Valley Vista should be minimally impacted, however are asked to conserve water during these periods.
Utility Services will be hand-delivering notices to approximately 20 residents off of the OLD FORT TRAIL, and will aim to provide notice to 60 Residents off the Landing Trail Waterline through road signage, requesting water conservation measures during these outage dates.
Utility Services has been in contact with Alberta Health Services (AHS), AHS will also be releasing an Advisory notice through their messaging system.
For more information, please contact Utility Services at: