Access Sturgeon County information and updates anywhere, anytime, with new mobile app
The Sturgeon County app provides easy access to County information and allows you to set up notifications according to your preferences.
Available for both iPhone and Android users, the app connects you with County information and services, including:
- Latest news, meetings and alerts
- County contact information and business directory
- Links to bylaw and crime reporting
- Online services including reporting road concerns and program registration
More features are planned for future versions.
Sturgeon County worked with SMBApps, an Alberta-based developer, on this project due to its experience working with other municipalities across the province.
Download the Sturgeon County App:
Turn on Notifications: To get the most out of the Sturgeon County app, be sure to allow notifications when installing for best results and to receive alerts and notifications:
- Step 1: Allow Push Notifications on your device when prompted. This notice will appear the first time you open the app after install.
- Step 2: Click “Notify Me” when prompted by the app’s second dialogue box to approve.
- Step 3: Once on the home screen of the app, click on the inbox>settings icon to toggle alert types ON or OFF.
Manage your Notification Settings:
Take control of your notifications! If you want all notifications, or only specific alerts, simply click on the “inbox” icon, then the “settings” icon, then toggle the individual alerts to ON or OFF.