Winter Road Maintenance 2020/2021
Winter road maintenance is in progress!
Transportation Services is now busy performing the winter snow and ice clearing maintenance.
- Our goal is to keep the travelling public as safe as possible and on the road
- Go to "Services" Transportation Services/Snowplowing & Grading/Snowplowing Priorities in reference to the Snow & Ice Control policy
- Signs, garbage and brushing remain on the winter program and are logged into our customer services system as they are reported
- County forces are in process of marking personal mailboxes with reflective tape for better visibility during winter operations
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding winter maintenance, please call Transportation Services at (780) 939-8252