Sturgeon County is inviting residents to help shape and create our community by serving on one of several boards and committees.
Community members are encouraged to submit their application(s) for a position on one of the following:
- Agricultural Service Board/ALUS Partnership Advisory Committee
- Assessment Review Board
- Calahoo-Villeneuve Sand and Gravel Advisory Committee
- Community Services Advisory Board (Divisions 5 and 6)
- Economic Development Advisory Board
- Subdivision and Development Appeal Board
- Transportation Advisory Committee
- Youth Advisory Committee
Each position has a different level of commitment, and the terms vary in length. Detailed information for each board and committee is available online at www.sturgeoncounty.ca/Boards.
The County is looking for people from diverse backgrounds with a variety of life experiences. No previous experience serving on a board is needed to serve on a Council board or committee. Members are paid for their time and will receive training when required.
To apply, complete the required application form and submit it to Legislative Services by 9 a.m. on Tuesday, October 10, 2023. Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, mailed to Legislative Services, Sturgeon County, 9613 100 Street, Morinville, Alberta, T8R 1L9, or submitted online.
For more information, contact: