- In 2021, the enumerated population of Sturgeon County, Municipal district (CSD) was 20,061, which represents a change of -2.1% from 2016.
- In 2021, there were 7,021 private dwellings occupied in Sturgeon County, which represent a change of 2.2% from 2016.
- The land area of Sturgeon County is 2,084.24 square kilometres and the population density was 9.6 people per square kilometre.
Source: 2021 Federal Census
- 65.2% of Sturgeon County’s population are of working age (15-64). That’s above the national average of 64.8%
- Children aged 0-4 accounted for 19.2% of the population
- Seniors counted for 15.6% of Sturgeon County residents which is less than the national average of 19%