The Town’s annual Christmas festival will be held at the Centennial RV Park (south end of 43 street off 50 avenue). Join us as we transform Legal’s rv park into a winter wonderland!
FREE Family fun will be featured throughout the park on Saturday, December 3rd from 4:00 – 7:00 pm.
This year’s festival will feature the following:
– Visits and photo’s with Santa, Mrs. Clause and REAL REINDEER!
– Sleigh Rides
– LED Roving “Ice Queen” Performer
– Snow Luge
– Bon fires
– Hot Chocolate & Treats for the kids
– A mini donut truck on location ($)
– Lighting of the commemorative “Memory” star
Please bring a donation to the local food bank.