- This event has passed.
Selling Online: How to Improve Online Experience and Security
October 18 @ 11:00 am - 12:15 pmFree
Learn how to protect your small business from the most common cyber risks, and challenges that small businesses face with Mastercard Canada.
About the Event
Join the Mastercard, Digital Main Street and TABIA teams for a discussion on Selling Online: How to improve online experience and security. In this webinar, experts will discuss the most common challenges, pitfalls and opportunities small and mid-sized businesses face when selling online.
- How Mastercard is committed to helping small businesses create a frictionless and safe online shopping environment for your customers
- The most common online challenges face and the actions that help reduce cart abandonment, chargebacks, and fraud
- About digital payments solutions and what steps you can take as a business owner to convert more online sales while protecting your business
- Frictionless check-out
- Ellie Zolghadr, Director, Digital Payments at Mastercard
- Gautam Marwaha, Director, Cybersecurity Solutions at Mastercard
- Premkumar Sivakumar, Director, Digital Payments at Mastercard