Work involves rehabilitating the existing paved road network in Fort Augustus.
Fort Augustus Park Subdivision Rehabilitation project includes:
- 1.07 kilometres of road rehabilitation
- Minor subgrade repairs to fix frost heaves
- Two centre line culvert replacements
What to expect
- Pulverize and widen existing surface
- Replace centre line culverts
- Place Granular Base Course (GBC)
- Spraying GBC with oil tack coat
- Paving surface with hot mix asphalt
- General site cleanup
- Approaches will be getting paved up to the property line
The construction zone will be limited to one lane with flaggers on site. In the evenings, the road will be opened to two-way traffic.
July 25, 2022
The project is done.
July 18, 2022
Paving is scheduled to be done in July.
July 11, 2022
Paving is scheduled to begin in mid-July.