An extensive microsurfacing program is planned for several paved roadways in 2022, including Township Road 570 from Range Road 215 to 224, Lily Lake Road from Township Road 580 to 583, Opal Road from Township Road 574 to 580, Range Road 275 north of Township Road 544 to the CN tracks, Range Rd 223 north of Boysdale Road, the Noroncal Subdivision, the Aspen Ridge Subdivision, and the Rosal Acres Subdivision.
- Range Road 275 from Twp Rd 544 to CN tracks – micro-surfacing
- Rosal Acres – micro-surfacing
What to expect
- Sturgeon County will maintain one lane of traffic during the project. If a road closure is needed, residents will be notified in advance. If there are concerns, residents will have a contact number to reach out prior to the work taking place.
- Micro-surfacing will be completed one week after commencement.
- Mill and overlay will be completed three weeks after commencement.
July 25, 2022
This project is done.
July 11, 2022
The first lift of paving is done with the exception of one section on RR 252 that requires repairs. Subgrade work is in progress.
June 13, 2022
Pavement Preservation starts on June 13, completion in 2022.