From the south portion of Riverside Park, overland drainage flows northern through the drainage network located within Riverside Park. During the spring of 2022, heavy snow pack obstructed the runoff flow through the agricultural landss placing the residents directly to the north at risk. The planned 2023 drainage improvements are designed to fix this problem.
The Scope of Work
- The establishment of drainage right-of-way.
- The construction of a new 240m drainage channel.
- The maintenance of 100m of existing drainage channel.
- The construction of a new 200m berm.
- Associated vegetation removal to help the drainage channel improvements.
What This Means to You
All vegetation in the utility right of way drainage channel between lot 15 and lot 17 will be removed. Heavy equipment will be working in and moving around the area during the day. The work will be done during the summer months, weather permitting. The project is expected to last about three weeks.
May 23, 2023
Project page created.