This project will rehabilitate Township Road 564 from east of Highway 28 to east of Range Road 231, and on the west side of Highway 28 to the Goose Hummock Golf Course entrance. A total of 2.2 km of roadway will be reconstructed and paved with asphalt.
This project also includes the replacement of a corrugated steel pipe culvert (bridge file 00889).
The Scope of Work Includes
- Obtaining necessary permits.
- Drainage improvements.
- Removal, and disposal of the existing culvert.
- Centreline and approach culvert replacement.
- Paving with hot mix asphalt.
- Paving intersection of Twp. Rd. 564 and Rge. Rd. 231.
- Installing guardrails to protect CN Rail bridge supports.
- Line painting, installing signs, and other work.
What this means to you
There is the possibility the road could be temporarily closed to traffic when the new culvert is installed. Area residents will be notified in advance.
April 24, 2023
Tender for this project opened on April 14, 2023 and ends on May 5, 2023.