Report a Road Concern

Log on and fill out the online form to report a road concern.

Our transportation crews are always working to maintain and improve County roads, but we rely on residents to let us know about any road issues.

You don’t have to register to Report a Road Concern, but if you give us your contact info, a Transportation department representative will be happy to follow up with you.

To reach the department by phone, call 780-939-8252
during office hours of 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. or 780-939-4321 after hours.
When leaving a message, please include your name, phone number, and municipal address.

Highway concerns

Find information on road bans affecting provincial highways in Sturgeon County on the Alberta Transportation website.

Contact Alberta Transportation

Stony Plain Office: 780-963-5711 or EMCON: Alberta Transportation Maintenance contractor: 1-800-390-2242