Division Four Councillor, Neal Comeau
First Elected in 2017
Councillor Comeau is a life-long Sturgeon County resident, and the fourth generation of Comeaus to live in the Rivière Qui Barre area.
He likes to stay active with curling, hockey and travel. Councillor Comeau has been married to his wife Lauren for 21 years and they have two children, Kiera and Mason.
He is well known throughout the community as he owns and operates the Morinville Chiropractic Clinic.
Internal Boards and Committees
- Capital Committee
- Environmental Protection Appeal Board
- Sturgeon County / Alexander First Nation Intergovernmental Affairs Committee
- Sturgeon County / City of St.Albert Inter-Municipal Affairs Committee
- Sturgeon County / Morinville Inter-Municipal Affairs Committee
- Sturgeon County / Strathcona County Inter-Municipal Affairs Committee
- Subdivision and Development Appeal Board
External Boards and Committees
- Alberta Capital Region Wastewater Commission
- Capital Region Northeast Water Services Commission
- Federation of Canadian Municipalities Committees
- Pembina Zone
- West Sturgeon Aging in Place Foundation / West Country Hearth (alternate)
- Sturgeon County / Alcomdale Local Development Co-operative Ltd. Steering Committee