Sturgeon County Council meetings are held on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month.
All Sturgeon County Council regular Council meetings are open to the public with the exception of Closed Sessions.
Presenting to Council
To present at a Council Meeting, you must submit a Request Form 12 business days before the Regular Meeting.
Download the Council Presentation Request Form (pdf)
Return it to Legislative Services.
View Meeting Agendas
- Sturgeon County Council and Committee of the Whole meeting agendas are posted at least 24 hours before the meeting date.
- To view the agenda, simply click on the meeting date on the calendar below.
- You will be able to view the agenda as an HTML (web page) or a PDF
- The video link for Council and Committee of the Whole meetings will be added to the calendar link along with the agendas on the day of the meeting.
- To view the video, simply click on the meeting date on the calendar below, then click on the video link.
*Note: Video will be available within one week following the conclusion of the meeting*
Important Video Notes:
- If the screen is black, that means Council is in Closed Session. All closed session items are identified in the meeting agenda.
- For best results, please use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Council Meeting Updates
Sturgeon County Council Recap | September 12, 2023September 13, 2023 | Council Updates
Sturgeon County Council Recap | August 22, 2023August 23, 2023 | Sturgeon County News
Highlights from June 27 Sturgeon County Council Meeting:June 28, 2023 | Council Updates
Sturgeon County Council Recap | June 13, 2023June 15, 2023 | Council Updates
Sturgeon County Council Recap | May 23, 2023May 24, 2023 | Council Updates
Sturgeon County Council Recap | May 9, 2023May 10, 2023 | Council Updates