New Dwelling

The following projects need a development permit and a building permit to ensure they meet safety code and building regulations:

  • single detached dwellings
  • semi-detached dwellings
  • duplexes
  • other multi-unit buildings

Depending on your land use district, a lot grading deposit may be collected at the time of application.

If you need to be connected to water or wastewater services, or have related questions, contact our Utilities and Waste Management Services department by calling 780-939-4321 or by email.

Mobile or Manufactured Homes

In addition to the above, you need to submit a mobile /manufactured homes application for a mobile or manufactured home.

Permit Requirements

Interior framing of a home under construction.

Related Links

Sturgeon County offices will be closed Monday, February 19 for Family Day. Offices will re-open Tuesday, February 20 at 8:30 a.m.

Scroll to Top