Elected in 2021
Councillor McLennan is a born and raised Albertan. He has a curious nature, which led him to studies at the University of Alberta. He graduated in 2004 with a Bachelor of Physical Education. After working in the athletics departments at Grant MacEwan University and the U of A, he started his own business, Labour Neighbour.
A founding principle for Councillor McLennan, is to invest in people and build lasting relationships. McLennan believes in giving back to his community by supporting local food banks and animal shelters.
Boards and Committees
- Audit Selection Committee
- Calahoo Villeneuve Sand and Gravel Advisory Committee
- Capital Committee
- Environmental Protection Appeal Board
- Intermunicipal Internal Negotiating Task Force
- Sturgeon County / City of St.Albert Inter-Municipal Affairs Committee
- Sturgeon County / Morinville Inter-Municipal Affairs Committee
- North Saskatchewan Watershed Allliance & Sturgeon River Watershed Allowance (alternate)
- Northern Lights Library System
- Pembina Zone
- West Sturgeon Aging in Place Foundation / West Country Hearth