Sturgeon County wants to celebrate and recognize businesses for their contributions to our business community. We are fortunate to have a mix of small and large businesses who contribute to the economic well-being of the County, and we would like to formally recognize them.
The Business Milestone Recognition Program aims to acknowledge businesses who are celebrating special achievements such as a grand opening or an anniversary milestone. Anniversary milestones are celebrated at one, five, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 years.
2023 Honourees Celebrating Anniversaries and Milestones
- Calahoo Meats – 50 years
- Avialta Helicopter Maintenance Ltd. – 40 years
- Eco-Flex – 30 years
- Tipi Creek Farm – 30 years
- Yardvark Property Services Inc. – 10 years
- Kost-Les Automotive Ltd. – 5 years
- ONEC Construction Inc. (Sturgeon Industrial Park Location) – 5 years
Want to participate? Connect with us!
If you would like to participate in the program, please contact our Business Retention and Expansion Lead, Leanne McBean. Leanne can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-914-7823.