Transport and Access Crews:
- Construction on the sections west of Villeneuve.
- The fibre from Villeneuve to Calahoo should be installed by the end of this week.
- Continuing in RQB, the weather has forced additional installations into next year.
- Working in Northern Lights this week to finish the area.
- Splicing is being done along Hwy 633 transport sections near Villeneuve, will be finishing Calahoo and Shil-Shol
Testing of the Telus equipment will be completed, and have connectivity back to the internet hub in Edmonton.
Soon CFOC will begin making appointments with residents to install their ONT’s. Installation of the ONT’s will begin in January. We will have our first live premises on the network starting in mid-January.