Access Fibre (runs by each premise in a subdivision, hamlet or industrial park)
- CFOC is creating the work plan to finish the Pro North area, they are reviewing available crews and timelines.
- All other access construction is complete
Drop fibre (connects the access fibre to the premise)
- Drops will continue in the Meadowview Drive area when the weather permits.
- Most of the drops left require pipeline crossing agreements and special installation procedures.
Splicing (connecting the fiber segments into one continuous length)
- Splicing along the mainline between Villeneuve and Highway 642 is 25% complete, it is expected to be complete in early February.
ONT installation (the last step before service is available to a premise)
- Additional installations are scheduled for this week on the west side of Villeneuve.