Transport Fibre (connects subdivisions, hamlets and industrial parks together)
- The transport segments west of Villeneuve are complete, and will be working in the East area of Villeneuve.
- Transport crews are working their way from Villeneuve to Morinville performing drill shots as required.
Access Fibre (runs by each premise in a subdivision, hamlet or industrial park)
- Range Road 262, Pine Sands and Glory Hills are almost complete. Fair Haven and West Fairhaven are in progress, crews will continue in these areas.
- Villeneuve Airport – complete.
Drop fibre (connects the access fibre to the premise)
- Pine Sands, Glory Hills and RQB are almost complete.
- Crews will be in Villeneueve Airport next.
- Cleanup work is happening in Calahoo and Shil Shol.
Splicing (connecting the fiber segments into one continuous length)
- Currently working on the transport segment that connects West Country Hearth
- Glory Hills is almsot complete.
- Pine Sands will start next week