Transport Fibre (connects subdivisions, hamlets and industrial parks together)
- T4 (Highway 633, Range Road 262, Highway 37, Township Road 544): one pipeline crossing left to do near Pro North; all cable is pulled except that section.
- T7 (Meadowview Drive): the last transport section left to do in phase 1 and it is currently being plowed. Road crossings are complete, tie-ins and handholes still to install there.
Access Fibre (runs by each premise in a subdivision, hamlet or industrial park)
- Pro North is approximately 95 per cent complete; two pipeline crossings left to do.
- Willow Rose Mobile Home Park is complete.
Drop fibre (connects the access fibre to the premise)
- Crews working on the east side of Villeneuve.
- There are two drops left to do in the Fairhavens.
Splicing (connecting the fiber segments into one continuous length)
- Working from Deb’s heading south along Range Road 255 and towards Riviere Qui Barre.
- Range Road 262 is currently being spliced, crews will move to Willow Rose Mobile Home Park.