Transport Fibre (connects subdivisions, hamlets and industrial parks together)
- T4 (Highway 633, Range Road 262, Highway 37, Township Road 544: cable is currently being pulled. Approx. 60% complete.
- T5 (Range Road 255 & Highway 642): Cable is pulled, just a pipeline crossing left to do.
- T6 (Township Road 544 & Range Road 262): Cable is pulled, just a pipeline crossing left to do.
- T7 (Meadowview Drive): ploughing has only a few kilometers left to complete.
Access Fibre (runs by each premise in a subdivision, hamlet or industrial park)
- Pro North started last week and is 65% done.
- Willow Rose Mobile Home Park will start in the next few weeks.
Drop fibre (connects the access fibre to the premise)
- Locates were called in and drops have been completed in Willow Rose Mobile Home Park.
- Villeneuve Airport and West Fairhaven are complete.
- Fairhaven – we are working on a pipeline crossing there.
- West Villeneuve – should be completed in the next few weeks.
- T2 (Calahoo to Pine Sands) is 85% done.
- Heritage I.P. is 70% done
- Silver Chief will be done this week. This crew will move to Reyda Vista next week.
Splicing (connecting the fiber segments into one continuous length)
- Silver Chief is 45% done.
- Will be working on T4 and T5 transport segment and Range Road 262 over the next couple of weeks.