While using our website, you may notice some changes. We’ve been working to improve your experience and have made changes so you can more easily find the information you need and want
- Streamlined navigation: we’ve reduced the overall page count, so you can more easily find the information you need with fewer clicks. We’ve also added a sidebar navigation menu.
- Improved searchability: you can easily search for information, services and more with the improved search bar (available on the homepage and header bar) and results pages.
- File directory: Files – including bylaws, policies, planning documents and more – are now available in our searchable file directory.
- On-page contacts: We added contact information to nearly all pages on our website, so you’ll be able to get in touch with the right staff, faster, if you have any questions.
- Subscription options: Stay up to date on projects, or opt-in to receive daily or weekly email updates from our various newsfeeds, like Public Notices, Business & Investment, and Council.
We are committed to making sure the website meets your needs. Please share any feedback or suggestions with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.